Magnetic slide conveyors contain no moving parts on the outside (in contrast to a conveyor belt), so they are perfectly suited for transporting sharp steel parts, such as punching waste, recycled materials or drill swarf (works equally well in oily and non-oily conditions).
transport of punching waste or small ferromagnetic parts.
- no belt wear, requires little maintenance
- no trapping of material, due to sealed construction
- no damage to product or conveyor belt
- dirt and moisture have no effect on operation
- completely sealed, no moving parts on the outside
- steep angle of rise of 60°
- maximum conveying width: 575 mm
- maximum conveying length: 15 m
- maximum conveying height: 12 m
Magnets, spaced evenly along the length of a driven chain, are concealed beneath the stationary slide plate. The magnets move the steel parts along the slide plate and carry them to the discharge end.